Followers

Friday, September 18, 2026

Another Opening

Plenty of sunshine.  Little Wonder and I went out to the Studio this morning.  I took the tape off my sampler and it looks much better.


I had demonstrated the wet on wet painting in class....let it dry and started adding stuff.
Did not like the direction I was going in and tried to make some changes before adding colored pencil.
On a sunny day, the vibe in the Studio is so relaxing with the music playing.  Today it was our friend Chris Wilson.
I'm still not finished, but here's where I stopped working today.  Kind of funky.
For the 100th time I went back to my overpainted flowers.
I quit.

Little Wonder gave up on me and went back to the house.

I did get in Ride #34 before lunch while the temperature was still good.
Gary planted a bunch of mums in front of the house today.  That certainly was an improvement.
I took a short rest with my buddy....
then made another batch of applesauce.
This evening we drove out to Albion for an Art Opening at Marti's on Main.

Three women, who were connected to the College at Brockport, were being featured.
First....Jennifer Hecker.  She is currently in the art department at the college and has shown all over the country.  Glass is her thing.




2nd, Roseanne Mascari.  She is a good friend, fine musician, singer, and has produced so many paintings!



3rd. Jill Gussow.  She used to teach at the college and we have one of her paintings.
Kim, the gallery owner and an artist herself, has had connections with all three.



What a great turnout!
Home before dark.
Night all.
PS
The Buffalo Bills came through again.  Great game.





 

No comments: