Followers

Sunday, September 6, 2026

The Gardens

My kind of day.  Stayed around 70 with no humidity.

Little Wonder started his morning eating grass.  Fortunately he seemed ok and did not barf in the house.


The garden in the middle of the driveway is not looking so good as the bee balm is drying out.  We do have a lot of butterflies tho....and some gold finches.  This rest of the gardens are still in full bloom.



I absolutely love this weather.



After lunch I went for trike ride #32.  So much more energy when it's cool.
The home stretch....
Spent part of the afternoon reading the labels on all the food in our house as I attempt to get a grip on my sodium and potassium intake.  Now I have a list for the frig and will be more thoughtful about what I'm eating.  If I want to eat something bad, I'm going to have to really watch it the rest of the time.
Caught a little break and then we drove over to Scott's to see what's cooking.  LW joined us.

Now he is working on the back roof.  Progress.
Yep.  One more.
Dinner was a replay.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

kruzingwithk9s said...

Have you tried putting two capsules of slippery elm in a little bit of milk and giving it to Little Wonder when he is eating grass? It works wonders for our dogs-coats their stomachs.