Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2026

The Grand Opening

It ended up being muggy again.

Gary met his pals for coffee and ran a couple errands while Little Wonder and I got off to our usual slow start.  The applesauce I made yesterday turned out great!


We did go out to the Studio so I could bring in the flowers... as they won't make until the next class.

We have so many veggies from the garden.  Gary will make more sauce tomorrow.



Before lunch I went out to do a little mowing.  Getting a grip on the small pasture now.
Gary worked his butt off around the barns again while LW and I took it easy.
Tonight, a local dentist had a grand opening for his new office space.  It used to be the Senior Center for our town and I spent a lot of time there participating in the chorus and volunteering. I was so impressed with what has been done.  Has to be the Rolls Royce of dental offices.

 A friend's band was playing there and I wanted to grab a couple videos.

There were food trucks and everyone (there were hundreds) could have a meal and a drink.  So generous and so good.  Gary and I had Chicken Kebobs with rice and beans.  I gave him my bread and did not eat the beans so I felt pretty good about it.  Just drank water.
This video is for my friend Hanny, who had been a director at the Senior Center.  I think the first space was her office.
A very special event and so well attended.


Home by 7:30, getting ready to watch the Bills game in their new stadium.
Night all.

 

No comments: