Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Limbo

Not much activity today.  At least the sun came out....extremely muggy.  Two guys are coming for estimates on our roof in the next couple of days. Yay.....can't wait $$$$$$$.  Glad it's just the part over the kitchen.

This morning I made another big batch of bean salad.  Gary went to yoga and out to lunch with his pals.



Spent more time in the Studio working on examples for class tomorrow.
We will finish the fish paintings and then work on a simple landscape.  They need to get comfortable using more water and I don't want them to use brush strokes as if they were painting a house.
After that, we will work on simple drawings of the flowers I put out there.  First on tracing paper and then transferred to watercolor paper,
Gary finished the ceiling in the Studio and there were no bees in sight.  Then he cut a bunch of branches off the walnut tree.  After that he deserved a treat....
so we had dessert first.   It's a good thing that was a small nectarine pie.
Little Wonder and I did next to zero all afternoon.


Another instant replay for dinner,

Looks like we could have a beautiful sunset tonight, but I don't have the energy to get in the car and chase it.
Check out the siding Scott put up on the house.  I love it.  He has been working his butt off.  Outside on the sunny days and inside when it's raining.
Night all.

 

No comments: