Another blah day. An inch and a half of rain. Perfect morning to go out to the Studio to work on some stuff for Wednesday. I needed an umbrella to get there. Picked some flowers for my students to paint.
Little Wonder was with me and we listened to some good tunes.
Gary came out to repair a hole in the ceiling where the bees were stashed last week.
After lunch I went to Wegmans and took along my big umbrella....my feet got soaked,
Needed a couple of things for dinner...like celery and carrots.
Had some nectarines that were ready to eat, so I baked a pie shell and
then added some fresh nectarines mixed with a glaze that I had cooked.
Gary heard a dripping sound and discovered two leaks in the loft/storage area above our kitchen. Just what we need. There's a chance of rain everyday for a week.
We had a late dinner as the guy who takes care of our reverse osmosis system arrived a little before 5. At least all the filters are now changed.and everything is in good shape. Even tho we have town water, we chose to keep this system as it is the best water I have tasted.
So dinner. A tomato salad.....
and my old standby....the cauliflower/cheesie casserole.
Steph sent me this photo today....she works at a school in Kansas City with kids who have disabilities and today this is what they were doing in art class. She participates and did the drawing on the right. "Patterns and shading." Love seeing her artistic side!
Night all.















No comments:
Post a Comment