A very blah day. So grey. Our house guest left around 7:30 and was starting to teach over at the Renaissance Equestrian Center at 8. Last night we had a chance to talk about all kinds of stuff. She is the mayor of her town in Florida so we covered some very interesting things going on down there. I don't know how she can fit everything as she is flying all over the country to judge dressage shows and in between does several clinics a month. She is a Grand Prix rider and one of the best instructors I have met. We really enjoy having her here a few times a year.
Little Wonder took a walk out to the back 40 this morning.
Gary went down to Jenny's around 9 to help finishing up the painting in her kitchen.
She has now started setting it back up and got the window seat painted. What a difference.
I did a load of wash and eventually got up the energy to go for a trike ride (#31). I wore my nightgown and a rain coat as it looked like we might get some sprinkles. And we did.
Only got in a couple of miles.
It was a perfect afternoon to do nothing.
Instant replay for dinner.
Night all.












No comments:
Post a Comment