Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Changes

Eventually we had a downpour (mid morning) but most of the day was full of sunshine.

I ran several errands after the rain stopped.  Picked up a book for Gary at the Liftbridge and grabbed a new address book.  It's going to take me all day to transfer the names.  Then, I went over to Dunn's Furniture as I have been on the prowl for a new couch, trying to buy local.  Our kitchen is 18 x 32 and our current couch is not doing well.  Wondered if I should get two love seats...or just a couch...or one of each.  The love seat is hardly a hundred dollars less than the couch, so I might as well get two couches.

There were tons of fabric choices so I picked out 9 samples and brought them home to see if anything would go with our chairs.  The print one is for throw pillows.  Nothing would go with the kitchen rug, so I am going to move it to the library.  It's 11x15 and should look great there.
When I put the samples on the rug going to the kitchen, I discovered it had grey in it.  That is going to be my pick.




Little Wonder supervised me for a couple of hours while I attempted to dump about 25 pounds of old papers that have been hanging around in my file cabinet for over a decade.  Some went back to 2004.  I still have twice as much to go....maybe it will get me in purge mode in other places.  Like my closet.
OK, now I have had at least one new blossom everyday for over two weeks.  A couple of times, 5 all at once.

Dinner?  Meatloaf sandwiches with a side of bean salad.
Night all.


No comments: