Just a short shower that ended just before the Arts Festival opened at 10am.
Before checking things out in Brockport, we had to take Little Wonder to the Rec Center for his rabies shot. Always a very organized and well attended clinic. As you can see, he was not too excited on the trip down.
From there, we made a quick stop in the village so I could grab a few shots of Main Street.
This has been going on for 30 years and well over 20,000 people visit in two days.
Around 11 I decided to go for a trike ride....#29. It was just starting to get a little too warm, but there was a breeze. This is a shortened video. I learned a lesson....getting too close does not work very well.
Home around noon.
Got back on Apple TV and watched the first TED LASSO episode. You either like it or you don't. It's a little dorky, but fun.
Leftovers for dinner.
Almost every single day we have had a least one new hibiscus blossom and they are huge!
Night all.
PS
I put out a post on FB regarding my recent class and 6 people have already asked if I would start teaching again. Just might do it! Really enjoyed the past 4 weeks.
















4 comments:
Go for it, you will so enjoy the challenges and meeting new people, shows how much you are in demand. Sorry, LW, the shots are so necessary
¡Bravo por todo, y por enseƱar en especial, claro, si tienes la oportunidad! ¡Te deseo un domingo maravilloso!
I hope you continue teaching.
I'd jump at the chance to take a class if I was close enough! Don't you just love Hibiscus blooms? We have two that we have been enjoying all summer. I enjoy art festivals....so much talent!
Post a Comment