Followers

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Ride #29

A nice cool morning so I decided to finally get back on my trike at 8:30.  It's been awhile.

The corn is so high now.

Gary went to yoga and out to lunch.  Unfortunately, I learned about a series on Prime last night and ended up doing some serious binging today.  It's called RIDE OR DIE and stars Hannah Waddingham (Ted Lasso) and Octavia Spencer.  Such a gas and so different.
Once again Little Wonder and I went out to the Studio to work on a few more samples for my class....and it included listening to more loud music.  Jack Jones, Johnny Mathis.....Barry White.
Using a grid as a confidence builder while learning to see.
Learning how to mix colors....
Little Wonder wandered in and out.



In between episodes I made some meatloaf...
a salad....
and baked potatoes for dinner.
Gray brought in some fresh flowers for out kitchen table.
Night all.

 

No comments: