Now this was an interesting day...
Little Wonder and I were up around 7:30....did our thing and then
I went out to start mowing the lawn and front paddock.
I got half of it done before we left for Rochester. Gary, Jenny and I were going out for lunch to celebrate my birthday.
We picked her up at 11:15 and headed for Swan Market.
If you don't get there early, you have to wait in line. It's a tiny place with family style seating and we love sitting with people we don't know.
We arrived a little before 11:30 and all the tables were full. Beer for breakfast and the best German food around. This restaurant has been ranked as one of the best nationally and they have an amazing business.

While we were waiting for our table, we stood by the deli (and bought some sausage before we left).
On the last Friday of the month they have live music....and this was the day.
Gary and Jenny each got a beer and sang Happy Birthday to me.
They ordered Schnitzel, noodles with gravy and red cabbage.
I got the sampler plate.
Every half hour all the diners sing.
One more time....
Just as we were leaving, two of our pals from Brockport showed up. Ken and John.
The man in the photo below keeps everything running smoothly.
Going there is an experience like no other in this area. If you have not tried it.....do!
Hanny....let's go!
Before getting into a nap mode, I went out and mowed the rest of the lawn. Also got the mower stuck on a rock and Gary had to bail me out.
I have an app on my phone for a local store/gas station/pizza/sub joint and for my birthday they sent me a notice saying I get a free large cheese pizza on my birthday. What a surprise. So Little Wonder and I went down and picked it up.
Most of it is going in the frig....but what a deal!
Night all.





















No comments:
Post a Comment