Another muggy one. Yuck. Little Wonder had the right idea for today.
Gary went down to Dan's for coffee with the guys. Around 11 I decided to mow the lawn.
I did half before lunch and half after.
Spent the rest of the afternoon trying to keep cool.
Tonight my all time favorite band was playing at Summer Serenades. (Do you remember them? A couple of years ago 4 of my friends and I had a big party in the Town Lodge and hired them to play for us. Oh what a night! I would love to do it again).
We had to be there at 5:30 and stopped at Min Yangs to pick up some chicken and cashews for dinner.
We ate while they set up.
THE SWOONERS!
Many of the regulars were there.
Jenny and Scott even showed up!
Of course Jackie was dancing....and Kristen joined her.
And finally....my favorite. Valerie.
Night all.





















No comments:
Post a Comment