Another cool day with rain on the way tonight.
Gary went for coffee and I spent part of the morning making sauce and applesauce. I sure did not take many pictures. Finn arrived at 10 to help Gary by dragging stuff downstairs to throw in the dumpster. He made over 20 trips and we got rid of a lot more junk. I'm glad he has good knees!
I used up all of the tomatoes in the house and we are approaching THE END. Have no clue how many bags we have frozen.
I had a small bowl of apples left and they added up to about a pint of sauce.
The Buffalo Bills had a game today...started at one and it sure was not their best (even tho they ended up winning). They wore their newest uniforms and I can't stand them. Pepsi is a sponsor of the Bills and they now look like a can of Pepsi. Ugmo! I swear it put the whammy on them! Hopefully they will bring back the normal red, white and blue ones.
Little Wonder slept through most of the game.
When it was over, Gary went out to stack wood and I spent some time in the garden by the sign pulling canes off the daylillies.
I used some of the sauce I made for veggie pasta tonight. The salad was made from one of our Japanese cucumbers with vinegar and oil. I have been starving. Pretty soon I am going to have a hot dog!
It sure is getting dark early.
Night all.
PS
I need to share this drawing that was done by one of my past students and showed up on my computer today. The fox by Shamra Westbrook.










No comments:
Post a Comment