Followers

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

No Roofers Today.

Another beautiful, frigid morning.  Had to close the bedroom window last night

Around 8am we had a knock on the door and there was a delivery of plywood, shingles and a bunch of other stuff as the roofers were supposed to be here this afternoon.
A little after 9 Scott stopped over with a dumpster to collect all the trash.  I can't believe how he was able to back that huge monster into our narrow driveway.  Straight as an arrow.
Gary skipped yoga as there was so much going on.  I decided to go for a trike ride before he left for lunch.  Wore a hooded sweatshirt and still needed a fleece jacket with both hoods up.  On top of the cold...it was windy.
Ride #35 and there still is a lot more Billy Easton music out there.
At 1 Little Wonder and I headed out to the Studio for some music.  The roofers did not show and should be here tomorrow.

There were three of us today and we just messed around.
Decided it was time to pick 10 songs and really learn them.  Now we have a list.....if we would just stick to it.

Shortly after I got back to the house, a neighbor dropped off two huge bags of peeled and sliced apples....the kind we have been turning into applesauce.
Threw one bag in a big pot....
and turned the other into Apple Betty.
         
I've been dying for something sweet.....moderation.  moderation.
Gary has cleaned out most of the tomatoes and is now redoing the beds they were in.
Little Wonder wanted my dinner.
Egg rolls, white rice and applesauce.  A strange combo and the egg rolls were not the healthiest thing for me, but I was still way below my sodium and potassium levels today.  Maybe I can do this again in a few weeks.  And I'm still going to have some Apple Betty.
Night all.

No comments: