Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2026

An Important Appointment

I got up extra early this morning as I had to leave the house by 8am for an appointment with a nephrologist.  Even tho I was born with one kidney (and found that out in my 50s) I had never been referred to one by any of my doctors.  Early in August when I had a visit with my PA it was suggested, just so I can have a base line for where I am at this time. 

Before leaving, Little Wonder and I went out for awhile and he was slammed with the sunshine.





I headed in to the Professional building at Unity and had one of the best conversations ever....with the Doctor.
 She spent an hour with me and I learned a lot as she clearly explained so much about all the things in my file from other Doctors.  I left with a very different state of mind.  And that's a positive.
Home for a couple of hours and then headed down to the library for bridge.  My partner and I tied for first place.  You just never know with duplicate.
On the way back to the farm I dropped off a print at one of the stores in Brockport called Bittersweet. One of my past students, who is currently in my class again....did this drawing several years ago and I wanted to give a print to the owner of this store.  The  person working there will give it to her in the morning.
It is a very unique place full of very different clothing.  I checked on several items but went home empty handed.  Ironically, the dressing room was full of paintings and drawings of the building.


Such a cool piece of architecture.
While I was gone, Gary was visited by a roofer who is going to give us an estimate tomorrow. He also had a long conversation with our granddaughter, which made him very happy.
Dinner was a sandwich and chips. I managed to make a delicious batch of chicken salad.
The humidity was terrible today.
Night all.


No comments: