Crazy weather off and on. Hopefully the power won't go off before I finish this post.
This is what it looked like this morning. Little Wonder was not too excited about going outside.
We started off the day as usual....
and by 9:45 we were out in the Studio for class.
we did a little wet on wet painting....a simple land or seascape. (At this point, I am trying to get them to be very loose...letting the colors just run into each other). This time they had to do a simple drawing of the sunflowers or zinnias. They had to let them dry before putting on the next layer
so we went on to the third project. This time they had to do a simple drawing of the sunflowers or zinnias on tracing paper.
Once that was done, they were transferred to watercolor paper and they will start painting them next class.
Anita was in my prior workshops and is doing projects of her choice. She is into painting street scenes from Brockport and is now working on a log home.
Little Wonder could not get enough of his new best buddy.
Gary trimmed up the willow tree this afternoon while I made a quick trip to Wegmans.
We discovered that our raspberries are finally coming in strong.
He had a 5pm appointment in the village and on the way home, picked up dinner at Min Yangs. We were going to go out, but I did not want to leave LW home alone in case the weather goes crazy.
I made sure he got outside before the heavy rain started.
I am getting warnings on my phone about every 10 minutes. Currently it is about lightning.
It's now 7:15 and I need to get this posted
Night all.
























1 comment:
It was tense with the tornado warnings we are not use to with severe weather. I’m glad the local tv stations stayed on for the duration to keep us updated on the trail of the storm and towns to take shelter. They all did a good job. Kathy
Post a Comment