Freezing here this morning! Needed a sweatshirt and a jacket as we did not even hit 50 degrees by the time I got up. The high was 56 and so dreary. I did my usual and realized I had forgotten about my appointment with the chiropractor at 10. He was willing to take me, and I was down there by 10:30. Big Bertha was doing her things and gave me 60 seconds of peace.
I knew I was going to be bad for dinner and was careful with breakfast (1/2 cup oatmeal) and lunch.
For lunch I had half a cup of egg salad (no salt) on two romaine leaves with 5 broken up white corn chips (legal) and a couple of beets. Tasted fine.
Little Wonder had some lap time.
Before 9am Gary got a call from the roofer, and they will be here tomorrow. Quite a surprise. Then he called Scott to have a dumpster dropped off at 7 tomorrow morning. Finn came up and worked for a couple of hours helping get the loft (above our kitchen....like an attic) organized and covered much of the junk up there with tarps. Ripping off the current roofing and plywood is going to make a serious mess
Eventually we went out to the Studio.
It was windy, which made it even colder.
I even turned on my little heater.
Finished up my latest example.....watercolor with colored pencil. Can't decide if I am going to add ink.

Now here's where things started getting bad. I had all the stuff needed to make Naan pizzas and this was going to be the night. The problem......Naan bread (which has been in the freezer for weeks) is the worst thing I could eat as it's loaded with just what I don't need (that's why I had no bread for a sandwich earlier).
I put on 2 tablespoons of Gary's sauce (no salt)....more on his.
Peppers and onions (no more meat for me).
And 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
We also had a cucumber salad topped with 2 tablespoons of bean salad. No salt.
Believe me....I savored ever bite. Now I won't have tomato anything for awhile.
Night all.




















No comments:
Post a Comment