The weather was weird today. Started off real nice then we kept having lightning and heavy rain warnings off and on this afternoon. Gary went out for coffee and Little Wonder and I did our usual.
I finally put together a bowl of watermelon and grapes so we would have something for snacking.
Also added a lot more items to my list of foods....sodium and potassium. Learning a lot!
Our cherry tomatoes have finally arrived. Too bad I can't eat very many tomatoes.
I spent a LOT of time on the phone today. A friend's horse had choked on some hay last night and was going to have to be put down this afternoon if we could not find someone to haul him to Cornell. Connected them to my friend Andrea and she was able to get him there a little before 6pm. Hopefully they can save him. Then I spoke to a friend about making croutons and her water color painting.....after that Barb, who used board her horse here, called about going out to lunch..which we do at least once each year. Then we watched the Bill's game. 94 degrees in Texas. They always drive me nuts during the 4th quarter and today was no exception. It was a win.
After that, I spoke to my blogging friend from Minnesota for almost an hour. A record breaking day.
Dinner was good. I'm trying to eat less and savor every bite.
Gary found a package on our front porch that must have been there for awhile, as we don't use that door. Someone sent me this....they must read my journal and I hope they fess up. The ironic part....I looked at this cook book on line today. Need to buy a lottery ticket.
Time for us to rest.
Night all.












No comments:
Post a Comment