Followers

Sunday, August 8, 2021

#7333 Another Gig At The Farm Market

Waking up to flowers on the kitchen table is very nice.....



Awake by 6 and out to the barn in my night gown trying to clean two stalls before taking a shower and getting down to the Farm Market by 9.





It takes us almost an hour to set up everything.  Then we played for 2 hours.
In the middle of everything I broke a string on my uke (this coming week I am going to replace all of them....it's such a pain to do it during a performance).....then I screwed up a couple songs.  Not my favorite day for music.  Now we have a break for a week and a half.  I think I really need it!!!!












Meanwhile back at the ranch....it was very hot and I could feel it.



It took me awhile to cool off.  Little Wonder did not mind hanging out in the house.
After dinner I had evening chore duty.  Got hot all over again.









The next four days are going to be in the 90s and it won't cool down much.  UGH!
Night all.



 

No comments: