Followers

Sunday, August 29, 2021

#7354 A Downpour For 20 Minutes. I'll Take It!

A pretty uneventful day.











After chores (very muggy again) I took a quick shower and went down to the farm market.  I got there by 11 but the singers were already finished so I did not get any videos.  Two girls that I don't know.
I only bought peppers.
Dropped tomatoes off at Vals and Jennys and spent the rest of the day doing very little.
While it was raining....
Rebel did not leave the pasture....
and his three buddies knew enough to get under the shed roof.

Rebel lost his purple mask somewhere and I walked all the pastures twice and can't find it.
Guess the old ones will have to do.
Chore duty tonight.  The air felt a little less humid.


This was my dinner.
Gary ate some leftovers and now I just might have to get back to my book.
Night all.

 

No comments: