Followers

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

#7357 Binging

Yes.  Another day with lower humidity.




Today they started drilling underneath the road to bring the water lines to the East side.  I believe they will be at our house tomorrow.  It's a pretty amazing process.
Around 10:30 I started mowing the lawn.....again...
Gary came out and got me as I was supposed to be at a appointment with the massage therapist at 11.
Fortunately she was able to take me, even tho I was a half hour late.  Finished the lawn after lunch.




Gary spent several hours working on one of the gardens, adding mulch to get rid of the pile that has been in the driveway for a month.
You can't really tell from the photo below, but wow!  I've never seen so many apples on a tree in my life!  Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds.  Pretty soon the branches will start to break.
I did manage to do some laundry and changed the bedding.
Other than that, I finished binging on the series "Click Bait."  It was a good one.
We had Mac salad on greens for dinner.  Simple.




Looking forward to our "She Sings" practice tomorrow.  We've been off for 10 days.

Now, it's time to do nothing.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Wow, I sure love that quilt! So that was the sun? I guess it could have been smoke from all the wildfires all over.