Followers

Thursday, August 12, 2021

#7337. Another Marathon Post

Hot.Muggy.Duplicate Bridge.Summer Serenades.





After chores I checked out the veggie gardens (full of mosquitos with the mugginess).

Gary spent a long time in the kitchen garden crisping up everything.  Look at our latest blossoms!


Dropped off a few veggies at Hanny's and Judy's on my way to the library to play bridge.
My partner (David S.) and I ended up coming in first!  We had some great cards.
Stopped at the store for a few things and was home before 4.
Checked on the ponies and they were being bothered by the bugs.  Gave them all a quick spray to get them through to chore time.




My little buddy was happy to have me back home.
Good light.
It was still 84 when I headed down to Summer Serenades.  Tonight we were entertained by Bill Tindal and his band "Feedback."



He would come and play with the Buskers off and on, and many of us were there to support the band.









Gunnar was there with Kristen and her Mom and Dad.  We had not seen him for years!




Jen rode her bike down.


Whenever Kristen is at Summer Serenades we have to dance....tonight many others joined us.
Usually no one dances, but the music motivated us and it was fun!


This is not the time to be shy!




The four people in the Zelda shirts deserve a lot of credit for putting this years concerts together.
Gary, Terry, Patty and Jacquie have been bringing music to Brockport for 10 years.

The sky was gorgeous when I was leaving.





I did not have the energy to chase the sunset.
Night all.




 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

You capture the event so well, I can imagine being there, skills of a true story teller. Love all the music, the warm air and the dancing. Roll on for our summer, we are tired of winter down here.

Val Ewing said...

It looks like it was a wonderful time. Love being outdoors, going to miss that this winter!