Followers

Saturday, August 14, 2021

#7339 John Deere

Finally!  The windows were open and the humidity was down.










Gary cleaned off some beets for me as I was making a veggie delivery to Andrea
after going to Max's house to try out a John Deere garden tractor.
It is used, but in very good shape, with a much wider mowing deck than our lawn tractor (that I abuse raking the ring and mowing the pastures).  Decided to buy it and will get it tomorrow.
What a gorgeous property!

When I got to Glen Darach Farm, Wallace and Fiddler were inside and the light was not very good for picture taking, so I used Photoshop elements to add some texture and zip.
He is only five weeks old and I would not be surprised if he hits seventeen hands.


He's much more social now.

This afternoon I checked out the gardens and this is what I picked.

We delivered some of it to Jenny and Hanny.
Little Wonder was much happier with the temperature today.

Gary picked some flowers for our kitchen table.


I did evening chores....




then we made our deliveries and decided to take the flowers to Jenny.

Night all.



 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

He will be a heart throb when he grows, and a new tractor, looks great .

Val Ewing said...

Beautiful colt! I kept my old nasty push mower for doing nasty places and I am glad I did.
That mower looks nice.
Hopefully it will work hard for you!