Followers

Sunday, August 22, 2021

#7347 One More Week Of Humidity Coming Up

This summer has had a lot of uncomfortable weather.





After chores I took  shower and went down to the Farm Market as several of the Buskers were playing music.  On my way I dropped off some veggies for the Cretneys.  I ended up buying corn, a melon and three of the biggest peppers I have ever seen.
Nancy and Tom (from She Sings) joined Kathy and Linda this morning.







Stopped at Tractor Supply, Country Max and Wegmans on the way home.  Then I decided to make a small batch of sauce with the plum tomatoes I picked yesterday.  Eggplant parm tomorrow.
Our friend Jacquie (who is on the Summer Serenades Committee)
came up around 2:30 to buy some garlic, and we talked about all the good things going on in our community until 4pm.  
Late afternoon I went out to the garden to pick those little orange tomatoes and ended up with more San Marzanos and a few strawberries.
I think Little Wonder hates the mugginess as much as I do.
Dinner....a big salad topped with a little chicken from last nights dinner.
Chore duty had me soaked within 10 minutes and I sponged down Berlin and Rebel.



Berlin was itchy, itchy, itchy.






I'm done!
Night all.

 

1 comment:

thecrazysheeplady said...

We have a brutal week forecast here as well. I am so over summer that I could just cry. Trudging on...