Followers

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

#7349 Eggplant Parm...

So what's new?  87 and muggy!  Plus some new blossoms.







No matter how I do it, chores take me an hour and a half every morning.  Comfortable for the first 15 minutes and after that I need breaks in front of the fan.  Little Wonder was happy to get back to the house.
Since we have been living in a greenhouse, the lawn has grown like crazy.  After we mowed it, Gary tortured himself more.....

by stacking 15 wheelbarrows of wood in the shed.
He has a long way to go.
After taking a cold shower I decided to make eggplant parm for dinner.




Too hot to use the oven, so I layered it in a crock pot.




Gary was soaking wet when he came in the house and took a shower before we ate.
We had a side of angel hair.
The layered eggplant worked out great.

We have enough leftovers for at least 3 meals.  I may have to freeze some tomorrow.
It's a good thing I cut up a cantaloupe this morning....that will be our go to for the next few days when we want to cool off.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

eeks! That is a lot of work! I guess though, it is keeping you in shape and keeping you fit and young!
I've got it easy with pastured animals for sure.

Hot hot muggy hot here too. I'm trying to think of things NOT to cook to make the house feel more comfortable in the late afternoons.
First so dry, now so wet and humid. Uffdah.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Gary... :-o It's headed to 94 and humid here today. I've never sweat so much in my life! So sick of it :-(.