Followers

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

#7350 Just Like the Other Ones

Yuck!  I think it's bad here, and my friend thecrazysheeplady in Kentucky is really going nuts with this heat and humidity, where it's even worse.

I woke up before 5 and could not get back to sleep, so I went out to do chores earlier than usual.




Before taking a shower, I checked out the garden.

I love the author, John Grisham and have read at least 15 of his books.  Finished "The Summons" yesterday and went down to the library to pick up two more.
I did a little weed whacking and then a friend showed up and we chatted for over an hour.
Needed a nap by then.
Nothing outrageous for dinner.  Leftover eggplant parm and a cucumber/onion salad.

Of course Gary stacked a lot more wood today.  Have no clue as to how he can do it when it's so hot.

After dinner I went out to the barn with Little Wonder and sponged off Rebel and Berlin.


I'm sure it was appreciated.



We've all had it by now.




Night all.

Marcy, Val and Sara!
Thanks for tuning in to my Journal.

 

2 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

Your blog is an excellent diary of your interesting life. I wish I was as dedicated as you! I miss my regular blogging :-(.

SmartAlex said...

Gah! It was HOT wasn't it? Today it is 2 degrees cooler and a smidge less humid and for some reason it is bearable.