Followers

Monday, August 30, 2021

#7355 An Interesting day!

First of all, it was Steph and Joe's Anniversary.


That was some wedding!
I did chores as usual....still humid and was soaked by the time I got back to the house.









I got a call from Gary, who had gone down to the village for his paper, and his van broke down.  No power steering, but he managed to take it to Northside, where they checked everything out.  He has had it for over 10 years and put on at least 100,000 miles.  Not worth fixing, so he is donating it to WXXI....our local public television channel and we are going to try having just one car.  Fine with me.
We got a little more rain last night so I decided to mow the outdoor arena while it was not dusty.
Before winter I expect it to look like a lawn.
I raked the indoor when I was finished....
and was so hot I took a cold shower.
Sure didn't take many photos today, but I did manage to make a nice dinner.

Night all.




 

No comments: