Followers

Monday, May 31, 2021

#7263 A Little Family Time

Another gorgeous day.  Just the right temperature for me and the animals.





Jenny, Heather and the boys came up for an early dinner, so I started preparing this morning by making a pasta salad.

Once that was done, I mowed the lawn.




Gary finished the kitchen garden so things are shaping up.

Our friend Carina stopped by with her kids to pick up some rhubarb.  She is going to be making strawberry/rhubarb baguettes this week.
I love bartering with her.

Jenny and the crew arrived at 3:15.  Gary got busy grilling Italian sausage and chicken while the kids threw the ball around




Jenny made a pie out of the rhubarb she picked early this morning.



We had such a good meal!




Little Wonder liked his dinner too.



Night all.  We're full and need naps!

 

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

And then came the pudding!!! That is an understatement for such a delicious looking plate. Gary, the new garden looks wonderful.

Chris Farnell Charlton said...

Wow, amazing post! Thanks for sharing these photos. I enhoyed them!

Val Ewing said...

So wonderful! Boy that looks like it was a great day.
I'm going to be making italian salad this week, we are supposed to have some very hot days. I'd love your recipe, it looks much nicer than my throw together.

I CAN boil water so the noodles will be easy!