Followers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

UGH! I FELL ASLEEP!!!


Up and out early. Another hot day coming up...mid 80s.
The horses love to stay in the run ins or the indoor (so they can pee and drop as much manure as possible).

When I finished the stalls, I mowed the last pasture. Below is the before.
Here is the after.








Gar finished priming the north side of the indoor and has started on the back.


After class, Tina picked some spinach and we checked out my bit selection to see if something would work for Sand.
The horses were back under cover.


Except for Dream...she loves being out there no matter what.
I sure messed up the order of my photos tonight! Evening chores were done after dinner...Hot and sunny....still.

I managed to take one photo when Jean was ready to leave class...just tuned out I guess.
Phoebe and Gucci did their thing for Tina.
Jenny and the boys came up at 6 and we had pizza and out first spinach salad.
Once again, I forgot to get my camera out.
Coop and Finn had some fun playing outside with my exercise ball.


After they left, I took a shower and started watching American Idol and then Dancing With the Stars...Fell asleep and have no idea who won. Guess I will have to google it.

Night all. I will get my act together tomorrow.

4 comments:

Callie Brady said...

Thanks! I'm enjoying your hot summer weather while I've got rain and thunder storms. Great photos!

Louise said...

No big surprise on Dancing. In fact, I don't know why I stayed up to watch the whole thing.

This darn heat in MAY is depressing. I'm afraid to see what July and August will be like.

thecrazysheeplady said...

I love the shot of the two horses in the barn at night. The light is beautiful!

Jeni said...

I want one of those balls for my office. The extra large one. I will use it in place of my desk chair and laugh when people give me that shocked "what the heck are you doing" look!

Your horses look so content, fat and happy!