Followers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MORE PICTURES THAN EVER!!!!

I have no morning barn/horse/pup pictures because the SONY Cyber Shot camera I bought on April 12th is not working and I can't get my pictures off of it. When I got back to the house I switched to my Canon. Seldom do I catch Bermuda, but today I managed. If Fe ever reads this, she will appreciate them.

Nice kitty!
The morning sun was really hitting the back porch.
I had to run a few errands...check out the trees lining the driveway to Wegmans.
We have an abundance of blossoms in Brockport.
School is out this week, so the boys went to daycare. Gar and I picked them up early.
Finn was on the playground....
And Coop was sacked out.
He woke up around 2:30 and we headed home.
They wanted to go in with the horses....
King Mustafa did a rolling performance for them.






The rest of the herd came in to see what was going on. Finn and Coop are very comfortable with all the horses.
That's when they remembered the horses had a hoop in the paddock.
They got there little basketballs and were busy for over half an hour.
I'll bet that hoop is over 40 years old. Instead of string, it has a chain "net." The horses love it.
Be sure and watch the video below....Finn had no trouble making shots...he is 6 and the rim is regulation height.

Around 5 we drove into the village for a spaghetti dinner. It was a fundraiser and the place was packed...we thought we were going early.
The boys were great.

On the way home, we noticed that the Canal was almost filled....
We waited in the car while Gary ran into the Lift Bridge Book Store for his Buffalo newspaper.

Got home in time to do chores, change my clothes and head back to Brockport to see Sankofa.
It reached the mid 60s today and the evening sun was beautiful.
The performance was held in the Dance Theatre in Hartwell Hall.


I posted a few shots below. On Friday night we are going to the regular performance with the Talleys.

So much for cutting back on my photos.

Here's Finn playing basketball in the paddock.



Night all.

6 comments:

Brenda's Arizona said...

Glad you DIDN'T cut back on the photos, haha. I always laugh at horses rolling... what are they thinking?
I posted your requested photo of the 5 dogs together. They were quite cooperative!

Jo said...

I'm also pleased you didn't cut back on the photos.Oh I AM glad to Bermuda. I was about to ask you if he's more active in the warm weather and here you have captured him perfectly. I love the horse- rolling photos. I learn so much about horses from your blog. Are these two little ones your g'k's? They are precious. The hoop could tell some stories, I'm sure. Why do the horses love it? Good to wander through your clean and crisp day again Lori. Thanks! (((Hugs))) Jo

Anonymous said...

hi lori, the cat photos melted my heart they are adorable!

p.s if you come looking for me, i moved my blog to a different address http://chloephotography.wordpress.com

xx

Louise said...

I, too, was glad to see all of the pictures. Finn is quite the basketball shooter, isn't he?

You know, Wegman's must use the same plantings at every store, because our local store also has lines of trees with those beautiful white blossoms. I bet they got a real discount on all of those trees.

enlightenedhorsemanship said...

please don't cut back on your photos! though I may not always comment (shame on me!) seeing them transports me to the richness of your life in Brockport.

San said...

Another lovely day with Lori. Thanks for sharing. Those boys are just too handsome.