Followers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

POSIES AND PONIES....

Kind of a grey start to the morning. By the time I headed out to the barn, the sky was...
gorgeous!

Between the rain and the warmth, the flowers are blooming and the grass is long enough to get mown.
Dream went straight for the pasture when I opened the door. I had to coax her back in for her grain.

After the ponies all ate, I led King Mustafa out to his pasture and she ran after him. By the time I finished cleaning the stalls, she was ready to go back with the herd.

We had a chorus rehearsal at 10. The gardens in front of the building were loaded.





We had a pretty decent practice today. Next week our pianist will be returning from Florida so our Director will be able to really direct and not have to play the piano too.

The more we practice our music, the more I like it.
Stopped at Wegmans and the bank on the way home. These little trees were in full bloom.
Reminds me of Washington DC at cherry blossom time.
We had some rain this afternoon, but not enough for the ponies to stop eating grass.
When I went out for evening chores, I put our 4 horses in their stalls and let King M. and Dream have some time together in the front paddock.
After a few minutes they came in to eat.
Sometimes Dream prefers to stand next to him...
Pony is on the other side of his stall and has become very interested in his highness.
Tonight I made a very healthy dinner and forgot to take pictures! A big romaine salad topped with chicken. It was very refreshing after all our restaurant meals.

Things are slowing down and it feels great. Night all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good day - love the picture of Pony at the end!

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

The flowers are SOOOO lovely!!!!!! I just love this time of year when everything comes to life again and wakes up!

Esther Garvi said...

Both Dream and King are beautiful! And your skies are breathtaking...

thecrazysheeplady said...

I love the picture of the two horses standing together in the shedrow.