Followers

Monday, June 28, 2010

ARIANA'S PHOTOSHOOT NUMBER FOUR -THE COOKIE JAR PREVIEW-

I'm back!!!!
Today it was on and off between rain and sun.

I went to the movies with the boys when it was raining and when it finally got sunny I took advantage of it.

Gucci just sitting not caring about anything else at all.





I took this shot after it rained.

The color of the flower was popping out and I loved it!

There was a reflection in one of the puddles. If you are confused on what the reflection is it is just a whole bunch of trees upside down.

Finn and Cooper made a fort. We acted like we were in jail.




After all of the rain there was a nice big rainbow. This was the best shot that I got!
The sun was setting and it was time for Finn and Cooper to go home with Jenny.

Below is the video of Grandpa and I talking in our best English accent. It is so funny! It reminds me of the English girl in the movie "Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory"..... I hope that you like it!




Hey Mommy, Tata, and Daniela! Miss you lots! XOXOXO

5 comments:

Jeffrey Hoss said...

Nice accent "A"....you sound like a bad Lindsey Lohan accent from "Parent Trap". To make it authentic, you should have called a car..."a blackie" and I would have thrown in words like Oxford, Piccadilly, and Tottenham...not Town Square. Where do you think you are..Vegas??

Miss you! J, Mad, and Meg

Lori Skoog said...

Thank you guys! I miss you too.... When are you going on your r.v trip? My accent is good though! well I have to go do chores with Nanna! Miss you and I will talk to you soon.

-Ariana =-)
P.S I AM IN BROCKPORT, NY not in VEGAS

Val Ewing said...

You are nearly too busy for me to keep up with!

Love Ariana's photos.
Don't let her lose the love for it!

Maddie Hoss said...

we are going on the 23 and i won't forget the the postcard and dad got the postcard from new mexico so when do you get back from your trip just wondering. I am can't believe how pretty New York is hope i can see it one day miss ya Maddie

P.S and with the british accent i don't believe that there is a town square in England the two places that i know of are vegas and New York.

Terry said...

Very nice photos! The orange flower really has depth.