Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2022

The Routine is Back

No company.  No appointments.  The house is quiet.

Mady and Joe were here at 7:30 to take care of Ronin and his stall.  Last morning, as Janet returned tonight.

Very brisk, so the sheets stayed on the ponies until noon.











The Rebel messaged me that it was time to take them off.
By then it was just under 60 degrees....









 warm enough for them to be naked....


Ronin was very happy to see his Mom tonight and she certainly felt the same way.
Once again I had to call Seamus in for dinner.

Then we had ours.  Another replay.
Night all.





 

1 comment:

Dee said...

Dear Lori, I never, ever realized that the "sheets" were to keep horses warm, and that they knew when it was time to take them off!!!! Surely, I do learn something new every day. And also, the photographs show me that you aren't experiencing color change yet either. The tree leavers here remain green . . . still! Peace.