Followers

Monday, October 24, 2022

I'll Take It

Talk about an Indian summer.  Another day in the low 70s.

As per usual, the Highway Department crew was loading up all our brush at 7:30 sharp.



After chores I took a quick shower, and thanks to hitching a ride with Janet, took Little Wonder to Jenny's so I could grab her car and take him to the groomers (Gary was in Rochester for an appointment and had our car).  At 12 I was there to pick him up and he was on the table about to have his nails trimmed.  For all the years (almost 50) I have been taking my dogs to be groomed I have never watched the process.  I was so impressed as he was cooperative right down to the last minute.  He just stood there and didn't mind one bit.  Yay!  She did a beautiful job.


So cute!!!!!!
Gary started planting his garlic today and 
Janet rode Ronin down the lane and around the track.
He was such a good boy....again.
The sun was pouring into the indoor when they were finished.









Seamus and Rebel joined us for about a minute....





and before long it was time for them to be served their dinners.


Night all.

 

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

LW, you are a stunner with the new haircut. Lovely sunshine.