Followers

Friday, October 14, 2022

Appreciation....

Another gorgeous day.... When it's like this I am motivated to do something....





so after chores I decided to make some green tomato relish....my absolute favorite.






(I used crushed cloves)
The kitchen smelled divine and it turned out well.




Gary took advantage of the weather too, and constructed two more raised beds for next year's veggies.


Jenny invited our friends Miles and Michelle to dinner at the farm tomorrow night so I went shopping and set the table.  Chicken and biscuits comin' up.  Pumpkin pie too.  We have not seen each other since before covid and it will be fun to catch up.  Miles and Jenny went to school together when they were kids and even ended up at the same college.  I wish he and Scott would bring their guitars...







Janet arrived early this afternoon and she and Ronin went for a ride down the lane and around the track.


He was a very good boy.
I was mowing the lawn and stopped to take a few photos.



The ponies are loving the weather.
Night all.

 

No comments: