Followers

Monday, October 17, 2022

A Big Change In The Weather

We had rain right off the bat and it was not even 40 degrees.


Ronin was all covered up and his "neck warmer" also went over his ears when he put his head down.  That had to be frustrating.  Seamus and The Rebel have pretty good winter coats going and they all chose to get soaked instead of eating hay under the shed roof.

At 11 my friend (and fellow musician) Linda and her husband Bill stopped in to drop off a uke that I loaned her a few weeks ago.  It was not raining and they wanted to pass out some apples and carrots to the ponies.



It did not rain for the rest of the day, so after rolling and getting filthy, Rebel and Seamus dried off.
I ended up taking off Ronin's neck warmer....it's way too big.
I had a 12pm appointment with the Message Therapist.  Always a good experience....
and by the time I got back to the farm it was sunny.



I started on dinner before going out for evening chores.  Sautéed some peppers, onions and a couple fresh tomatoes....added the par boiled Italian sausage followed by a bag of our homemade sauce.







Had to do some grooming when I put the horses in.



Ronin was nice and clean.
A little after 6 it looked like this....




Dinner was delicious.  Every vegetable in the salad and sauce was from our garden.
Night all.

PS
I was just looking at FB and one of my students from decades ago, did this painting from one of my photographs.  Thank you Sheryl B. G.!  She always does a great job!







 

No comments: