Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

A Vacation Day...





Little Wonder is sending a big "hello" and hugs to Sandra and Mark in Minnesota.

Not too many photos as I was spending my time with Jean C., who is in town visiting her family.
She drove in yesterday from Missouri.  First we went out to lunch and got home to a cozy fire before we started playing our ukuleles.  Jean started out with a tenor uke and after trying one of my baritones, switched over.  She brings it along when she comes to the area and I worked on several songs with her.  Today she was able to play everything put in front of her and we had a great time.
This was our first song and Jean is playing the melody.  We played for another hour and a half...Wild Mountain Thyme, Country Roads, Have You Ever Seen The Rain, Let the Mystery Be, Mairi's Wedding and several more.  She sure is catching on.

It was very bitter outside and rained off and on.
Evening chores....I'm sure the ponies were happy to get out of the weather.


Love visiting with Jean.....major conversations and
she brought us some of her homemade jams (we sent her home with several empty jelly jars).
Night all.

PS



 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

If it wouldn't leave you crushed I could swoop in and abscond Little Wonder and as a bonus, Seamus! I haven't seen a sweeter face.

How fun for you to have your friend visit. You make me wish I was a social person!