Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2022

A 25 Degree Drop

The temperature dropped as the wind kicked up, but we had plenty of sunshine.













At 1 I was at the library to play bridge.  We had three tables today and two people I have not seen for over 25 years (they currently live in Texas) were there as subs.  One of them was my partner and we had a great time catching up.  Always a very relaxing afternoon.
Before chores the sun was blasting it's way into the house.
It was bright enough to shine from the (west) living room into the kitchen (east) where Seymour was sacked out on a chair.
The ponies were all breathing hard when I went out to tuck them in.  Must have been running around.




Tonight we had leftover rice and beans topped with sour cream, salsa and crushed corn chips.  Yum.
Night all.

















































 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Temps dropping in Nova Scotia too, wrap up any fragile plants.

Sandra said...

We've been chilly and now it's going into a warm spell. A real rollercoaster ride. The light in the room looks pretty and Seymour looks comfy. Dinner sounds very good to me, something to put on my menu.