Friday, February 26, 2010
I accept this award from Kate over at A YEAR WITH HORSES. Like Victoria (TEACHINGS OF THE HORSE) I will leave it up to my blogging friends to decide if they would like to participate.
Kate shares her experiences with us through very educational posting and I have been following her daily. Thank you for bestowing this upon me! I will do my best to tell you 7 things (about me) that will absolutely knock your socks off! Ready?
1. I hardly ever get to travel as I have chosen to surround myself with animals.
2. I grew up on a lake and love to sail.
3. I would love to get together with many of my cooking friends and start a restaurant so our village would have something different to offer this community.
4. I can never breed dogs or horses as I find it very hard to give up the pups and foals.
5. I love to sing.
6. Will I ever learn more than 2% of what my computer can do?
7. There is nothing like being retired! I'm a free bird...and teaching art at home is the best job I have ever had...my students are spectacular!
I'm not good at passing these things on...there are so many fabulous blogs out there!