Followers

Friday, February 20, 2009

THE SAGA CONTINUES....

Well,  Marcel was adopted out to a nice family....I called this morning and it was a done deal.
However, at 1:15 my friend Dawn called from the shelter and said that four small dogs were just brought in.  It's crazy!  This little girl below, is going to be Phoebe's new sister!  She is only a year old and needs a name.  I will pick her up tomorrow morning and hope our Grandaughter, Ariana approves, as she will be "her" dog (but will live here with us).
7:30 pm....I just found out that her name is Goochie but I am going to call her Gucci.  What do you think?
This morning it was very cold when I went out to do chores.  The weatherman said it was -3 with the windchill factor.
Sitting by the fire was my main interest.
It snowed all day...probably 4-6 inches.


When are we going to catch a break?  Only 8 more days until March.

6 comments:

Gayle said...

That one looks like a schnauzer without cropped ears. Is it? She's very pretty. A year old with no name? Interesting. I hope she and Phoebe hit it off right away. Your fire looks so inviting. We have +27, but it is snowing, blowing and quite the mess. Looks like your photos only warmer. We are supposed to get a few more inches of snow. Ewww. I want Spring!

Victoria Cummings said...

What a sweet pup! I'm so sorry that you caught that snowstorm. It was really really windy here but we missed the snow. The wind made it seem much colder than it was. Just stay by the fire and Spring will surprise us one of these days.

Dream Valley Ranch said...

Oh yay! Hi Gucci! Welcome to your new wonderful world!!!!!

CoyoteFe said...

So cute! I love that you spell her name Gucci! I hope she is as irrepressible as you are!

Diary From Africa said...

I'm so glad that Marcel found a good home, & that you are giving this little dog a home, too ! Yes, I think Gucci is better than Goochie too :)

Sheba said...

No dog as cute as her can fit as a Goochie. Gucci is way better!!!!