Followers

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Transition????

A gorgeous day.

My two shiny pennies!
Rebel had no bute last night and he survived, walking like he was yesterday.

After chores I had to get on the John Deere to look for this mask.  What's with that horse?
While I was out looking, mowed a few high spots.

I wanted to have a blandish lunch...poached eggs on toast with a banana.
Had to pick new flowers for our kitchen table.  We are still loaded.
Took it easy for a few minutes before the band arrived for practice....by buddy joined me.
On the 14th we have a gig at the Farmer's Museum so we have been working on our set list



Little Wonder was sacked out part of the time.
When we play and sing without amps and mics, the drum overpowers us....but you get the idea.
We finished a little early so I had time to catch a break.

My stomach has been good for three days, no meds, so I made a regular dinner (sort of).  This should be a test and I will know how careful I have to be.  NO TOMATOES.


So far, so good.
Chores at 7:30.  I was prepared to soak Rebel's foot but didn't.  He walked in the best since two weeks ago.  I think his abscess has popped.  In the morning I will soak him again and put a wrap on.
For the third time this week he came in without a mask.

Our outdoor barn light makes everything look green.

Hopefully Rebel and I are on the mend.
Night all.

 

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Keep the good vibes coming.

Val Ewing said...

I know my stomach has gotten pickier with my aging so hopefully you figure out what upset yours.
One day at a time.
One of the reasons we don't do fly masks here is they disappear in the forest! LOL!
I found part of a halter the other day from 30 years ago! It was sticking out of the ground!
My husband had a mule that always wore a halter -- I know...bad! ... the other mules chewed it off him.
Our equine hang out in brush and use that to brush flies off themselves.

Hope you have a great day.

Sandra said...

Here's to both you and Rebel having better days! They certainly are shiny boys. It's going to be a nice day, hopefully I can gather some motivation to work outside.