Followers

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

9/11


I was on my way to Glen Darrach Farm when the twin towers were hit and just happened. to have the radio on.  Did not think it was true until I got back home and turned on the tv.  I'm sure all of you remember what you were doing.

In Brockport, there is a ceremony every year on this day and it lasts all day long.  A local artist replicated this photo,
and his sculpture was installed in front of the Capen Hose Fire Company.  It is absolutely beautiful and includes a piece of steel that was brought back from New York City.


As for today at Skoog Farm....
A gorgeous sunrise this morning and a little brisk.





Rebel was still doing well.


I hurried through chores as I needed to get down to the lab in Brockport for a blood draw.  By 9am people had already gathered at the Capen Hose Fire Company.
As per usual, I wore today's barn ensemble and was in an out in 5 minutes.
At 1pm the band arrived for today's practice.
Little Wonder did not move the entire time.
We have a gig at the Farmer's Museum on Saturday.

Everyone left early and I did nothing until dinner.  We had leftover sauce, so I used it up and made two more Naan bread pizzas.  This time no peppers....used spinach.




Tomorrow I will have to think of something different for dinner.
Chores at 7:15.



Tucked the boys in and will be doing nothing for the rest of the night.
I stayed up pretty late last night watching the debate.
The Donald could not have done much more to make himself look like an angry fool.  Some of the online remarks by his supporters today absolutely amazed me.  This man, a convicted felon,  is not qualified to work for the post office or be in the military....how in the heck can he be qualified to run for president?  And how can so many MAGAs not see who he really is?
Night all.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone who has filed bankruptcy as much as he has, lost businesses , scammed people and charged with numerous crimes sure is not going to rescue the economy like his unrealistic followers believe. Kathy

Nancy J said...

I remember seeing the 9/11 on our TV very early that morning and could not believe it was really happening.As for DT, maybe he has hit the last post now and will make even more of a fool than he already is. How gullible can those followers be!!!

Sandra said...

I was in the house waiting for the farrier when suddenly they were talking about a plane hitting the Twin Towers. When the farrier came I pulled the tv out of the tack room so we could watch the coverage.

I came away from the debate depressed. Not by Harris, but by the fact so many people adore that guy. What has happened?