Followers

Monday, September 30, 2024

Ahhhhhhhh......

Very foggy this morning.  Our house guest was up a little after 3:15am so she could leave for the airport at 4.  I got out of bed and kept her company while she had a cup of tea and then got back in the sack.



Buddy about floods his stall every night and this morning I moved some of the mats to get it nice and clean.  Went down to Tractor Supply and got some lime, grain and beet pulp pellets.
Alice arrived a little early and while I finished the stall she got both of the horses in the grooming room (they volunteered) on her own.  Such progress.








LW assisted again.

Both boys were so relaxed they were ready to take a nap.  Rebel has been doing well and his feet are looking good.


We were finished at 12:03!


Alice and I have been trying to go our for a joint birthday lunch and we finally made it today.

We picked up LuAnne on the way and went to Barber's.
It was a quiet afternoon and I attempted to take a nap, but it only lasted for about 15 minutes as I had a couple of phone calls.  Leftovers for dinner and chores a little before 7.  The sky was beautiful.







Night all.





 

No comments: