Followers

Sunday, September 1, 2024

Just Horses and Naps

A beautiful day, not too humid and a mid afternoon downpour.

Rebel went out with two soft ride boots on his front feet this morning.  I still think they are so clunky.
Much of my time is spent worrying about him and it has me down with a messed up stomach.  Today I took a Covid test just to be sure that was not my problem and it was negative.  While it was pouring, I watched a movie.  Was a veg all day.

Jenny came up this afternoon with some birthday goodies for me right when I was going out to check on Rebel's boots.  It's a good thing as he'd lost one.  So I was on the hunt and found it in the run in.  She came out to check on him and I got both boots back on properly.

I did not make a regular dinner.  My body was calling for some rosa marina with a little butter, cheese and chicken stock.  It tasted good to me.  Gary added a tomato salad to his meal.
Little Wonder decided to come out for evening chores.



Tho he's far from normal, Rebel walked in a little better than he did last night.  Can you tell he is getting most of my attention all day long?

Tonight I did not leave his left foot bare.  Put on a  diaper with a little icthammol and some vet wrap.  So much easier.


Alice is coming for spa day tomorrow.  Both will love that.

Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

These large beasts do wear at our hearts sometimes. I sure hope he improves some everyday. You both need a break.