Followers

Sunday, September 15, 2024

Ha! Ha! Mimicking Rebel

6 days in a row...no rain and in the 80s.

Rebel was pretty good this morning, but I wasn't.  Wouldn't you know, now I'm lame in my left heel and soaked my foot in ice water before going out to the barn.  Talk about being sympathetic!  When is all this crap going to end?


After Rebel went out, Buddy had to check out the area.




I took it easy, tho I did make a quick trip to Wegmans, picked up a few things and got my Covid shot. On the way home I stopped at Country Max to get some vet wrap for MY foot.  After that, I iced it more.  Ordered  a couple pair of compression socks to see if they help.  Also back to wearing my Sketchers full time.
Jenny came up to help Gary with the porch and ended up doing some hand mowing instead.  A nice break for him.
He was hungry for hot dogs so I made some Mac salad and he grilled Zweigles.
Chores at 7:15.  Rebel was moving, but still gimpy.

Got them tucked in and back to doing nothing.  Need to find a good movie.  Any suggestions?

Night all.

PS
Someone did send me a photo of our band from yesterday!




2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Ouch. You are lame too? Get out the duct tape and pads!
Seriously, I hope it passes fast.

Sandra said...

I rarely watch the streaming channels so I can't help with a movie. You simply cannot catch a break. Rebel looks pretty good in the video, just a little off.