Followers

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

The Great Debate

A beautiful day after a foggy start.




Rebel was doing well.  I had put a new minimal boot on him before he went out.





Look at what's blooming.






I am still trying to watch what I'm eating and made the 1940s jello/carrot/walnut salad along with a pot of chicken and rice soup that I topped with some fresh lemon juice when we ate dinner.  Weird combo but it worked.
Took it easy much of the day and went out to do chores around 7:15.


Earlier I picked a basket of tomatoes and Gary picked another after dinner.  A friend is buying them so she can make more stuff.  She is really good at dehydrating and canning.
So next on the agenda is the debate (if you want to call it that).  My hope is that Trump will be his usual self, and people watching will see the difference in the two candidates.  They are such opposites.
Night all.

 

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

DT could so easily be himself and hopefully lose big time!!! Those tomatoes, what a super crop.

Val Ewing said...

I stayed up to watch the debate. She wiped the floor with him.

What a great crop of veggies.

Have you tried avoiding acidic foods and some probiotics?

Sandra said...

I watched the debate. He cannot be president.