Followers

Monday, September 9, 2024

Spa Day For Rebel, Buddy and Me

A little warmer by this afternoon.  Rebel was moving pretty well this morning.


Alice arrived at 10 for Spa day....and for the first time in a year and a half, Little Wonder let her touch him.  She was thrilled and I'm pretty sure she is going to be one of his besties.

As per usual, the boys voluntarily came in for their grooming.







I left Rebel's minimal boot on.  He let me pick his other front foot, so he must not be so sore on the left front.  No bute.
Alice adores both horses, and when she finished with Rebel today she whispered many sweet nothings to him.  (The farrier is coming soon and I hope she can trim his feet).

He loved it.

I did a little laundry and at 3 went down to Brockport for a massage.  Needed it!
My stomach has been pretty good (have not taken any meds at all) and I'm trying not to push it by eating food that might bug me.  Tonight I made us each a Naan bread pizza.  Gary's had red sauce, peppers, onions and raw tomatoes.  Mine was three tablespoons of Alfredo sauce mixed with one tablespoon of red sauce, a few pieces of caramelized onion and some small pieces of tomato.  Topped with cheese....of course.
Gary loved his,
and I think this is my new favorite pizza.  Absolutely delicious.
We had reports that rain was on the way and it arrived right when I went out to tuck in the boys.

Rebel was still doing well and tried to get me to hurry up with his dinner.




Stopped raining by the time I finished feeding.

LW chose not to go out with me.  Smart boy.  Now it's really pouring with a side of thunder.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I always have a happy feeling when I see Alice with the boys. It took LW a long time to figure out what the horses have always know, Alice is good! Better late then never. Hopefully you are on the mend.