Followers

Monday, September 2, 2024

Binging Again

Sunny, breezy, crispy.....perfect.





I must say, Rebel was better this morning than he was yesterday.  I think he is more comfortable in my version of boots than those clunky ones.  Still gimpy, but at least he was able to put weight on his front left.

I didn't have enough clothes on and had to change after chores. The coolness is fine with me.  May be in the high 40s tonight!
Little Wonder was on high alert as the three pups from the back 40 were in the pasture while we were having spa day.



After chores I made a quick trip to Country Max to get more supplies for Rebel.....and more shavings.  Alice arrived at 10








Both boys were so relaxed today.















After they were each groomed for an hour, they were happy to go back out for some grass,

I was feeling a little better today.  Went to bed early last night and started watching a Netflix series (Dark Winds) and got hooked.  Stayed up too late!  This afternoon I watched the next episodes with Gary.  Did not make a real dinner,  just a batch of sauce with meatballs....Gary had a salad.  I'm still cooling it.

Out for chores at 7:30 and forgot to take photos. The boys were ready to chow and  Rebel was still moving a little better.
I've been a bum for several days.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Some good boy was having fun with some pups! Rebel is moving pretty good. Bum, you want to see a bum, look no farther than me. I'm usually not even dressed by 10 in the morning!