Followers

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Storm Warning....No Driving

The weather started really turning just before dark and now the governor has shut down the roads in this area.  The Bills game has been pushed to Monday so people won't get hurt trying to travel tomorrow.  This morning I was trying to be nice and put hay nets in the indoor to get the boys out of the weather.  They came in for 10 seconds and ran out....straight to the pasture.  So when I finished stalls I put it back under the shed roof.  They are so spoiled.






I don't remember having other horses who would get as dirty as these two.


The front paddock (and a few other places) looks like this.








I joined a group on FB that is called MY OLD HOUSE and have been sharing some photos of ours.  People from all around the world share and I have seen some amazing structures!
Gary and I both ran a few errands today and then took it easy.



I felt sorry for these guys, putting up with high winds all day.


As soon as they went into their stalls it started to snow.  I hope it's not too crazy by morning.






Angel hair with vegetarian sauce for dinner.  Yum.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I am hopeful you didn't get hammered by snow. It missed us entirely. Your boys do enjoy the mud!