Followers

Monday, January 29, 2024

Little Wonder Got a Makeover...

The mud is awful.  The snow we had started to melt as the temperature was near 34 degrees.



I hurried through chores as Little Wonder had an appointment with the groomer at 10am.  When I got there, my friend's (Joanne C) two pups were also getting groomed.  So adorable!
Little Wonder is pretty cooperative and fortunately the groomer has made friends with him so he behaves himself.

Above is before and below is after.  His coat feels like silk.

We got in some nap time this afternoon.

Lately, Sid and Seymour have been able to snooze on the couch at the same time.  Usually, Seymour puts the squeeze on Sid....
The sky was making an effort to show me some color when I went our for evening chores.

Could these two look any more pathetic?  Why do they like to roll in the mud?



The sky photo above was to the East and the ones below are to the West.  There is a chance for some sunshine tomorrow....we shall see.


As I have said before....this has to be the most boring time for the boys.  Yuck.  Look at that mud.

I had some leftover chicken and decided to make power bowls tonight.
Romaine, peppers, tomatoes, hard boiled eggs, caramelized onions, croutons and feta cheese.
Topped with a homemade yummy dressing (cider vinegar, oil, honey mustard and a shot of maple syrup).  Have you ever had it?

Night all.

 

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

LW, I need a hair cut, who do you suggest? That dressing, I have some REAL maple syrup so might give it a go.Down here we can get the real deal, or just flavoured. Real is expensive, and the thickness varies with different brands.

Val Ewing said...

Nice haircut for LW. Charlie is a shedder, and we will be getting into his next season of shedding! So much fun!

I've never had that for supper yet, but it looks interesting. We had a very delicious soup.

LOL on the horses rolling in the mud. It is such a natural thing. :)

Sandra said...

LW melts my heart, can he be any cuter? NO! Mark would think I was trying to kill him if I had salad, just a salad, any kind of salad, for dinner. He acts as if he was a starved child, he was not. It's dreary, still, here. e had brief sunshine yesterday.