Followers

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Melting

More mud should be here shortly.  We had fog much of the day.








This morning I had an appointment with the cardiologist to have a 6 month check on my pacemaker.  Everything was good and I am happy to say that my blood pressure has improved greatly.  At 1 
rehearsed here.  A good session.  I played the bass the entire time and am making progress.



It rained off and on all day and the horses blankets were soaked by evening chores.  Fortunately they are water proof.

I took them off to dry and put on their sheets.  We should be in the 40s for the next few days.



Open faced meatball sandwiches and a salad for dinner.  So good.
Today my lower back is so achy!  Can't wait to get to the massage therapist.
Night all.

 

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I love the music! We are also melting, I'm not fond of that. I've been too lazy to make meat balls, yours look so good.

Gemma's person said...

Those chairs look like Tell City Chair Company? Is that your house, it is beautiful .

Val Ewing said...

We are melting and raining at the same time with dense fog.
But that's how things go.

Great music!

Lori Skoog said...

Gemma's person....yes. That is our house. Not so sure about those chairs, tho they are antiques.